Weddings are a very busy time with a million little details to take care of. One thing you definitely don't want to forget is to thank your bridesmaids/groomsmen.
Giving a special piece of jewelry is a thoughtful way to commemorate the moment and to show the ladies and men in your life how much they mean to you.
Here are some suggestions for choosing jewelry for your wedding party:
- Simple Necklaces - you can choose a different one for each of your bridesmaids that suits their individual style and that they can wear on the special day.
- Stud Earrings - are always a classic choice and something that can be worn everyday.
- Bracelets - Our Inez diamond bracelet is sweet, delicate and timeless.
- Customize it - we make custom ID bracelets and signet rings. Ask us about engraving.
- Matching Tie Bars - this extra detail can tie it all together and make the groomsmen feel extra dapper.
- Engraved Money Clips - For every guy who carries cash.
5 tips for choosing jewelry for your wedding party:
Think about the style of the person you are gifting. Would they wear this in their day to day life? For instance, if you are choosing necklaces, perhaps choose different metal colors to reflect each bridesmaid's style, making it a little more personal.
Giving this gift on the wedding day can be a lovely way to take a moment to appreciate the important people that are surrounding you. If you want the gift to be worn on the wedding day, make sure the jewelry works with what they are wearing. If necklines are complicated, a bracelet might be a better option.
Consider people that might not be in your wedding party but that you want to acknowledge and thank. Giving them a gift is a good way for them to feel included and special.
- Plan ahead. If you want to add a personal touch with customization leave time for things like engraving. We ask 4-6 weeks for custom pieces.